Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Who's ready for summer (school)?

To take a summer class or not take a summer class....that is the question. It's something many students struggle with. Do I want to spend time lounging by the pool reading Shakespeare or reading "Glamour"?

When I was working on my undergrad, I chose a mixture of both. I took summer classes some years, and then sat it out other years. It really depends on what you've got going this summer and if you are willing to devote the time and effort to successfully complete a college course.

If you have the time and are committed to taking a summer class, I say go for it. It may allow you to take a lighter load this fall, giving you more time to concentrate on other classes. It will also get you that much closer to the big goal----Graduation!!!!

And who says a little Shakespeare isn't a good poolside read? Certainly not me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment