Monday, June 20, 2011

Calling all thespians: TCC recruits talent for TV spot

Are you a non-traditional student at TCC? Or did you get your associate degree at TCC as a working adult? If so, you could be in the next TCC TV commercial!

TCC is shooting a commercial in July, and I am recruiting talent! The spot will be similar to this one: http://tinyurl.com/3cam4te . If you are a TCC student or graduate who is 35 years old or older and would like to be in the commercial, leave a comment for me with your name and contact info. Or, send a message on the TCC Facebook Fan page with your info.

3 comments:

  1. I would like to be in your commercial! I am 51 and have been attending since Jan 09

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can be reached at integrityforce59@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be in the commercial! I will be starting my final semester at TCC in the Fall. This will be a major step in completing a long-time goal of finishing my degree that I started at OU in the 80s. I am 47 years old. You can reach me at jerrypowers[at]cox[dot]net.

    ReplyDelete