Thursday, December 6, 2012

Winter break movie bucket list

As the semester winds down, I can't help but start planning my down time. During the break between semesters, I hope to catch up on some recently released movies and get out to see the holiday blockbusters.

On my list are, in no particular order:
1. "Lincoln" : This movie looks educational and entertaining. It has Daniel Day-Lewis and Sally Field, and if loving them is wrong then I don't wanna be right.

2. "Les Miserables": Wow. What can be said about this movie other than that? This is probably the film I'm most looking forward to seeing. Cannot wait!

3. "The Hobbit": How can a prequel possibly go wrong? I'm excited to watch the story of Bilbo Baggins brought to life.

4. "This is 40": This movie looks insanely funny, and a little too familiar. The trailer alone made me laugh so hard I cried.

5. "West of Memphis": This documentary unravels the story of three men who wrongfully spent 18 years in prison for crimes they didn't commit. Although it will be hard to watch, I think it deserves my time.

I probably won't get around to watching all five movies during the next month. In fact, I'll be lucky if I get to see two of them. But perhaps you will watch the ones I don't and let me know how they are.

On an end note, am I missing some upcoming films that have potential for being awesome? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment