Monday, November 26, 2012

Playaways: Audio books without the fuss of CDs

Photo courtesy http://www.playaway.com/. 


With the holidays approaching, I'm preparing my entertainment for road trips. I love listening to audio books, but my family doesn't always love listening to them as we drive to grandma's house. Well, I've found an alternative! Have you heard of a Playaway? It is a great way to listen to an audio book as an alternative to messing with four or five CDs. It is a little electronic device (about the size of a deck of cards) that comes preloaded with an audio book. You just plug in headphones, and you are set! I discovered them this weekend while browsing at the TCC Library on the TCC Northeast Campus. The Tulsa City-County Library has Playaways as well, for your listening pleasure. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment