Friday, April 13, 2012

Remember Titanic (and maybe buy a new dress)

I couldn't resist buying a new dress at lunch today for the Titanic dinner tonight. Don't know what I'm talking about? Well, the Signature Symphony at TCC is having a fund-raising dinner tonight commemorating the 100th anniversary of the sinking of the Titanic. They are going to have an 11-course meal, and I will be there to take photos of all the glamour. I suppose I didn't need a new dress, especially two, but I bought them anyway. :)

Although the dinner tonight is sold out, you can enjoy/commemorate/remember the Titanic with music and buy a fancy dress (or two!) for a special concert tomorrow night. The Signature Symphony at TCC is having a "Titanic Concert" at 8 p.m. Saturday, April 14 at the VanTrease PACE. The symphony will play music from the era as well as music from James Cameron's "Titanic" film. To read more about the concert, read this related article from Tulsa World in the Scene section.

And one of the best parts? Tickets are affordable, starting at $20.

Tickets: 918-595-7777.
www.signaturesymphonyattcc.org

No comments:

Post a Comment